At Partridge Allen we aim to give a high quality service with a satisfactory outcome. We much prefer it if you to tell us if you are unhappy because if something is wrong and we know about it we can put it right, and if it is a simple misunderstanding we will want it cleared up and, to that end, we have a procedure in place.

If you do have cause to complain about Partridge Allen, please download our Client Complaint Information Pack below, which contains our complaints procedure and details of The Legal Ombudsman should these be required. Our Client Complaint Information Pack can be emailed  or posted to you if you prefer, please make your request to

Client Complaint Information Pack