Our contact details
Name: Simon Hindmarsh
Address: Portland Buildings, Anchor Road, Aldridge, Walsall WS9 8PR
Phone Number: 01922 452 860
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, for example, name, address and email address. details)
- Any further information that you provide via our contact form, perhaps details of a property that you wish to buy or sell, or the nature of the matter you would like help with.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You would like a bespoke quotation for our services
- You would like to arrange an appointment with us
- You would like further information on services we may offer
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Local estate agencies such as Edwards Moore or Paul Carr, via the LFS platform, where they will have provided a conveyancing quotation, on our behalf.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide a quotation for our services
- Request additional information from you in order to provide a quotation for our services
- Arrange for you to attend our offices, or for a home visit to be made under some circumstances
We will then supply some of your personal information to TransUnion International UK Limited, which is a credit reference agency providing services such as credit risk and affordability checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, identity verification and tracing.
- TransUnion will use your personal information to provide services to us and its other clients. We use their services in order to check your identity and prevent criminal activity such as money laundering. More information about TransUnion and the ways in which it uses and shares personal information can be found in its privacy notice at https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal/privacy-centre.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at Simonhindmarsh@partridgeallen.co.uk.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your contact information for a maximum of 12 months We will then dispose your information by securely shredding the paper form of it and deleting any electronic record of it from our email system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Simonhindmarsh@partridgeallen.co.uk if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Simonhindmarsh@partridgeallen.co.uk.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk